HOW YOU CAN HELP TO IMPROVE THIS WEBSITE
You may help to improve this website by editing the OCR text of any pdf pages, and by providing us with outllines or transcripts of the audio lectures. Please send any such material by e-mail to Input to IBRI.
Contents of ibri.org by Author
(See the left bar for more Contents options)
ORGANIZATIONThe IBRI website includes a main directory and seven subdirectories:
The Robert J. Dunzweiler Memorial LibraryEach of these libraries contains a comprehensive collection of materials published by the named author. The publications of all other authors are located in the main IBRI directory.
The William N. Harding Library
The Robert C. Newman Library
The Allan A. MacRae Memorial Library
The Thomas V. Taylor Library
The J. Robert Vannoy Library, and
The Daniel E. Wonderly Memorial Library
Each library includes wordsearch restricted to that library. In addition, the wordsearch located above searches the entire ibri website, including all libraries, together with material in the main directory.
This Website contains
lectures and written material on matters relating to the Christian
Faith, the Bible, and the interface between Science and the
Bible. The site is
developed and maintained by the Interdisciplinary Biblical Research
Biblical Research Institute is
group of Christians who see a desperate need for men and women
of the complete reliability of the Bible who will:
(1) get training both in Biblical studies and in some other academic discipline, and
(2) use this training to help other Christians deal with the many areas where non-Christian teaching is so dominant today.
We believe that such trained people can be effective in removing many stumbling blocks that keep others from the Gospel.
Complete Contents of ibri.org by Author
(See the left bar for more Contents options)
Use the author index to link to specific lectures
|IBRI Research Reports
These reports include a broad range of topics. Many concern Science and the Bible. Some reports are available in translation into French, German, Russian and Spanish. Topics include:
Powerpoint Talks:• Da Vinci Code Powerpoint talks (2006)
16 lectures on subjects related to the Da Vinci Code. Available in powerpoint and web versions. Topics include:
• Robert C. Newman Powerpoint talks
70 lectures, available in powerpoint and web versions. Topics include:
And It Was So: The
David Newquist, Natural Science and the Christian Faith.
Pattle P.T. Pun, Evolution: Nature and Scripture in Conflict?
Daniel E. Wonderly, Neglect of Geologic Data
Daniel E. Wonderly, God's Time-Records in Ancient Sediments.
Samuel M. Zwemer (1867-1952)
This is a series of 15 lectures that explore the scientific evidence for a divine Creator.
• Anthological Exegesis in the NT (2001)
• The Date of Creation (2002)
• The Gospel of Judas (2006)
• Public Theology and Scientific Method (2002)
• Public Theology and Prophecy Data (2002)
• How Human Sexuality Reveals God. (1996)
• The Star of Bethlehem: A Natural-Supernatural Hybrid? (2001)
• Biblical Perspectives on D. Russell Humphreys's "Timothy Test" (1996)
• Rejoinder To Sarfati and Humphreys's Responses (2002)
• Tidal Slowdown & Coral Growth
• Coral Reefs
• Evolution of the Auto (a parable)
• Varves: Evidence for an Old Earth
• Joshua's Long Day
• Light-Travel Time
• Nostradamus and the BIble
Over 800 sermons are posted.
See the index for access.
Taylor, Bible Survey (1981)
MacRae, Isaiah 1-6 (1976)
MacRae, Isaiah 7-12 (1979)
MacRae, Isaiah 40-56 (1980)
MacRae, Isaiah 57-66 (1978)
MacRae, Jeremiah (1981)
MacRae, Ezekiel (1983)
MacRae, Daniel (1978)
Murray, Nehemiah (1972)
Newman, I,II Peter
• Dunzweiler,Lectures in Systematic Theology (audio and syllabus)
• Dunzweiler, Apologetics
• Dunzweiler, Soteriology
• Harding, Old Testament Poets
Pre-Reformation Church History
Post-Reformation Church History
• Vannoy, Old Testament Prophets
CollectionsRobert J. Dunzweiler library
Daniel E. Wonderly library
Topics include:- What's Wrong with Evolution?
- Non-Radiometric Age Determination
- Dinosaurs, Fossils & the Bible
- The Date of Creation
- The Plain Sense of Genesis One
- How to believe in a Universal Flood
|Audio Topical Lectures
•Jay Adams, Marriage
• Gary Cohen, Prophecy
• Alan MacRae Reformed Theology
• Thomas V. Taylor on Worship
• Dunzweiler, God and Human Suffering.
includes printed notes
Interdisciplinary Biblical Research Institute (IBRI) comprises
Christians who are convinced of the complete reliability of the Bible.
We believe that all Christians are responsible for advancing the gospel and in removing stumbling blocks that impede non-Christians from accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
We are aware of the biblical admonition that “knowledge puffs up, but love builds up” (1 Corinthians 8.1). Nevertheless, knowledge is an essential element of the Christian faith, and learned Christians, acting with love, can have a meaningful, positive impact upon all segments of our society.
As such, our objectives are:
1. To strengthen the Christian Church in evangelism and informed apologetics;
2. To help faithful students of the Scriptures develop a coherent hermeneutical method that will enable them to be effective witnesses to the power of the Gospel in the academic disciplines and wider cultural contexts in which they find themselves;
3. Toward that end, to help prepare Christian scholars who will strengthen the faculties of Christian institutions of higher education and provide a strong Christian presence in secular institutions;
To prepare and distribute materials in support of the above objectives.
|Our Objectives||Our Programs||Our Beliefs||Membership|