Note on Fair Use
You are encouraged to browse the listings and use this site as a library resource for your personal use. This includes downloading a single copy of a complete document for personal use.
All of the materials are copyrighted, and all rights are reserved. It is IBRI's intent to respect the intellectual property rights of authors and content producers. Any content on this web site not owned outright by IBRI is used by permission of the copyright holder or in our judgment is covered by the 'fair use' guidelines governing use in educational materials.
Authors or legal copyright owners may revoke permission and/or request removal of their own content from this web site by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We at IBRI have prepared a number of brief pieces (traditionally called tracts) for various purposes.
Some are tracts to help our Muslim friends.
Others are designed to help people see where the scientific or historical evidence lies for certain controversial matters about which it is more or less important that we know the truth.
- Coral Reefs: Indicators of an Old Earth
- Evolution of the Automobile - A Parable
- Facts on the Textus Receptus and the King James Version of the Bible
- Geocentrism: Was Galileo Wrong?
- Joshua's Long Day and the NASA Computers
- Light-Travel Time: Evidence for an Old Universe
- Nostradamus and the Bible
- Pascal's Wager and the Religions of the World
- Tidal Slowdown, Coral Growth, and the Age of the Earth
- Varves: Layered Sediments as Evidence for an Old Earth
Others were written to help people see the absolutely crucial importance of their knowing the God who actually exists before they have to face him in judgment.
- Designed Universe
- You Bet Your Life!
- Are the Biblical Narratives of Easter Week
Last Updated: June 7, 2003